Best Composite Decking
If you are here, then you probably already realize that going with composite decking is the smart choice.
So which composite decking is the best ?
That depends on what your needs are. If you’re looking for an all around good choice then Fiberon is your company.
If you are in areas with high moisture and a lot of sunlight, you might want to go with MoistureShield.
Looking for high structural integrity ? Apex from Fortress is ideal.
- Moisture Shield
- Apex (Fortress)
- Same caps on all the boards they offer no matter the price
- 50-year stain and fade warranty on the high-end product, 40-30 mid-grade, 25 low-end
- Lifetime structural warranty on high-end board
- Double-sided boards on high-end board
- Fiberon’s mid-grade = trex high-end board
- Made with 96% recyclable material
- 30 years of no structural failures since inception
- Can be used to Build underwater, on the ground or in-ground
- Cool deck technology on high-end board
- Diamond defense protects against scratches
- 50-year warranty structural
- Double-sided boards
- 30- 25 year structural warranty
- I-beam shape technology
- You can cut board in half and still be structurally sound
- Made of bamboo instead or traditional wood grains
- Stronger – 2x the strength of competitive options
- Expands and contracts about 25% less than other PVC boards (high-end board)
- 25 year warranty on all deck boards
- Made from 95% recycled materials
- DIY Friendly
So what is the best composite deck board?
We’re fans of any company that provides consumers with multiple decking options, and Fiberon does that better than anyone else. The company has seven different series to choose from including two products sold exclusively through Home Depot. If you do not have a very specific situation for a residential build, then our take is Fiberon.