We’re seeking for committed team members.
Become an integral part of one of the most successful Deck Building companies in the Chicagoland area. Ace of Decks sets the standard when it comes to building custom decks, custom railings, and producing stunning inlay designs. Business flows at a consistent rate here at our company, and we put customer service at the forefront of everything. When you join our team, you become part of a family, a team that prides themselves on consistent excellence and simply striving for the best.
An Ace of Decks LLC candidate should have a construction background, have advanced knowledge of deck building tools and demonstrate the following skill set consistenly:
- Excellent skills in Finish Carpentry, Framing Railing Installation, Stair Installation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow instructions
- Willingneess to learn, detailed oriented, self-motivated, organized
- Own licensed transportation and auto insurance
- Positive attitude, outgoing, and willing to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion and appreciation for the deck building field and have a career, not just a job
Grow with an established company where you are part of a successful deck building team with an exciting future. Advancement opportunities are available. *Los que hablan espanol son bienvenidos a aplicar. Tenga en cuenta que esta puesto aun requiere un dominio del ingles oral.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR POSITIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING OUTDOOR LIVING JOBS:
The Outdoor Living Crew Member is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks (generally physical labor) in order to assist with the completion of outdoor living construction projects. The outdoor living crew member will be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks.
Multiple years’ experience in outdoor living construction. Leadership qualities, ability to run a crew, driver’s license mandatory. Bilingual is a bonus. Ability to operate various forms of machinery and equipment necessary for each job at hand. Skilled in architectural plan reading, pay based upon experience.