Join one of the most successful deck building companies in the Chicagoland area. Ace of Decks LLC sets the standard when it comes to building custom decks, custom railings, and producing stunning inlay designs. Our business flows at a consistent rate here within our company, and we put customer service at the forefront of everything.
When you join our team, you become part of a family that prides themselves on consistently being excellent and always striving for the best!
Thank you for your interest in applying for a Deck Subcontractor position within our company. Below you will find the details, qualifications and requirements for the position. Please follow the steps in order to complete the application and we look forward to a long and prosperous working relationship.
As a Subcontractor with Ace of Decks, we can ensure that you will no longer deal with the hassle of looking for jobs or meeting with leads, only for them to reject the project, no more gathering material or scheduling deliveries.
Ace of Decks will have everything ready for their Subcontractors.
We handle the overall project from leads, design, construction prints, permits, material, deliveries and the inbetween.
- Experience within the decking industry – deck framing, composite decking, picture framing, blocking, deck railing.
- Confidence in craftsmanship – take pride in all aspects of the work you can provide.
- Excelling in all projects – willing to take the extra step without being asked or told in order to execute the project at full potential.
- Seeking long term commitments and stability.
Documents & Requirements
- Subcontractor Agreement per Project
- General Liability Certificate of Insurance (minimum amount of $1,000,000) providing proof of required insurance upon first Subcontractor Agreement with “Ace of Decks LLC” named as a legal Additional Insured.
- Insurance referral can be provided upon request.
- If Subcontractor is a registered business within the State of Illinois- a valid copy of registration will be required prior to the first Subcontractor Agreement.
- Village/City/County Contractor Registration – a valid copy of registration will be required prior to the Subcontractor Agreement per project. Subject to change per project/location.
- Assistance for registration can be provided upon request.
- Village/City/County Performance Bond – a valid copy of performance bond will be required prior to the Subcontractor Agreement per project. Subject to change per project/location.
- Bond referral can be provided upon request.
- Upon submission of application – if applicable, meet in person for a brief interview.
- Provide a portfolio of current and/or previous projects.
- Provide 2 valid references (customers) of completed projects.
- Physically capable of lifting more than 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, stretch, bend up, down and over, comfortably go up and down ladders. Capable of handling high and low temperatures.
- Provide your own required equipment and tools for deck building. If you own a track saw tool to cut decking boards that is a plus!
- Provide your own reliable transportation.
- Must be reliable and on time to the job site per project schedule.
- Pay close attention to all details of the work being performed.
- Commuting to job sites within the Chicagoland area – Naperville, Hinsdale, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Lisle, Lemont, etc.
- Ensuring that the SAFETY of the homeowners, yourself, crew, and all others within the job site is top priority.
**Please note: Ace of Decks LLC will not offer a contract to any Subcontractor who does not comply with all required documentation. Pay for the position will be discussed during the interview.